Declutter First, Organize Next.
Discard what you don't need and it magically creates space that makes cleaning and organizing easier. Let go of the old and unnecessary, expired, used up, what upsets you, what's no longer your style, and that which takes up space you need for something more meaningful. It's time to say goodbye and move on...
I LOVE when people move! Fresh start! I get to design, set up and organize home offices, living rooms,...
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons ice water (or more as needed)
- 1 1/2 pounds Granny Smith, McIntosh, Macoun, or Empire apples
- 4 tablespoons granulated...