Job Title: Organizing Assistant
Job Title: Organizing Assistant – Part-Time Entry Level Position
As an organizing assistant you will be working with a lead professional organizer on details needed to implement design plans on a highly time-managed deadline. The organizing assistant is a self-starter who is reliable, responsible, and thrives on taking on multiple small projects each week with little to no direction. Includes tracking inventory, light administrative work, assistance with social media postings, errand running. Training is provided.
This is a part-time employee position with opportunity for additional hours and growth. Jobs entail continuous light to medium physical work (always on your feet,) friendly and professional communication, high analytical, visual, and creativity skills. The ideal candidate will be available weekdays and occasional weekends with flexibility to be scheduled between the hours of 9am and 8pm 3-5 days per week.
Location for position: Greater San Francisco Bay Area – We work in people’s home and offices and have clients in all nine San Francisco Bay Area counties. Projects are primarily in Oakland and San Francisco with occasional jobs in other SF Bay Area locations. The position requires regular travel and reliable transportation.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Assist in the creation and implementation of professionally organized residential and commercial spaces. Our client base is built on referrals and the work we do is high quality, so attention to detail is high priority.
- Participate in executing the project from start to finish including on-site assistance with sorting, cleaning, labeling, packing, unpacking, and various activities that make homes and offices beautiful and functional.
- Research organizing products and inventory supplies.
- There is an opportunity to participate in blogging and social media campaigns.
- Various light administrative tasks.
- Receive training within and outside the company to include attending workshops, conferences, and online training.
- Be able to meet the physical demands of the job, including the ability to lift and carry up to 35 pounds on a regular basis (such as a box of books) and re-arrange furniture.
- Reliable transportation and a clean driving record.
- Strong organizational skills and comfort producing detailed work on a deadline.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a high level of customer service; clear and concise speaking and writing ability.
- Basic computer literacy in one or more programs within Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite.
- The ability to work independently and with a team to reach time-sensitive deadlines each day.
Attributes preferred: Ability to plan, organize, and maintain control of a situation on one’s own. Ability to deal with ambiguous or conflicting priorities or information with grace; ability to take direction with ease; positively influence people; verbal comprehension; problem solving; aesthetic judgment.
How to Apply
Send your resume with a 3-5 minute video link to firstname.lastname@example.org. In this video include your name, why you want to join the Bella Organizing Team, your work background (we like to know about your diverse work experience), experience you may have organizing (can be people, programs, things), and a list of days and hours you are available to work. Please enter “Organizing Assistant Position” in the email subject. We look forward to hearing from you!