Now Hiring Home Organizing Assistant
Learn the professional organizing industry and receive top pay. Lots of room for growth & career development.
As an organizing assistant you will be working with a lead professional organizer on details needed to implement design plans on a highly time-managed deadline. The organizing assistant is a self-starter who is reliable, responsible, and thrives on taking on multiple small projects each week with little to no direction. Training is provided.
This is a part-time employee position with opportunity for additional hours and growth. Jobs entail continuous light physical work (always on your feet,) friendly and professional communication, high analytical, visual, and creativity skills.
The ideal candidate will be available during our business hours of 9am-8pm weekdays, evenings, and weekends. Shifts average 5-8 hours per day and an example of a typical workday/week schedule is 10:00am-6:30pm 3-5 days per week.
Greater San Francisco Bay Area – We work in people’s home and offices and have clients in all nine San Francisco Bay Area counties. Projects are primarily in Oakland and San Francisco with occasional jobs in other SF Bay Area locations. The position requires regular travel.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Assist in the creation and implementation of professionally organized residential and commercial spaces. Our client base is built on referrals and the work we do is high quality, so attention to detail is high priority.
- Participate in executing the project from start to finish including on-site assistance with sorting, cleaning, labeling, packing, unpacking, tracking supplies and inventory, and various activities that make homes and offices beautiful and functional.
- Participate in blogging and social media campaigns.
- Receive training within and outside the company to include attending workshops, conferences, and online training.
- Be able to meet the physical demands of the job, including the ability to lift and carry up to 35 pounds, and climb/descend stairs and stepladders.
- Reliable personal transportation and a clean driving record.
- Strong organizational skills and comfort producing detailed work on a deadline.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a high level of customer service.
- Clear and concise speaking and writing ability.
- Professional presentation.
College degree and experience in one or more of the following- Professional organizing, interior design, interior decorating, project management, project coordination, personal assistant, client relationships, visual merchandising, packing and moving industry, an equivalent or unique combination of any listed.
Ability to plan, organize, and maintain control of a situation on one’s own. Ability to deal with ambiguous or conflicting priorities or information with grace; ability to take direction with ease; positively influence people; verbal comprehension; problem solving; aesthetic judgment.
We work in homes where young children, the elderly, and immunocompromised customers reside. It is a requirement for employment to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
We offer paid training on the Bella Organizing method, holiday pay, sick pay, worker’s compensation, and more.
How to Apply
Email your resume along with a 3-5 minute video (link only) explaining why you would like to work with Bella Organizing to email@example.com – Include “Organizing Assistant Application” in the email subject. We encourage you to get as creative as you want with your video. We accept applications year around.
Updated February 16, 2023