Job Title: Organizing Assistant
As an assistant you will be working with a lead professional organizer on details needed to implement residential organizing and move management design plans. The organizing assistant is a self-starter who thrives taking on multiple small projects each week. The position includes tracking inventory, light administrative work, assistance with social media postings (training provided), errand running. Projects entail continuous light-medium physical work (always on your feet,) friendly and professional communication, high analytical, visual, and creativity skills. The ideal candidate will be available during regular business hours weekdays and occasional weekends. This is an hourly, part-time, ongoing W2 employee position with opportunity for additional hours and growth.
Greater San Francisco Bay Area – We work in people’s home and offices and have clients in all nine San Francisco Bay Area counties. Projects are primarily in Oakland and San Francisco with occasional jobs in other SF Bay Area locations. The position requires regular travel and reliable transportation.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Assist in the creation and implementation of professionally organized residential and commercial spaces.
- Participate in executing the project from start to finish including on-site assistance with sorting, cleaning, labeling, packing, unpacking, and various activities that make homes and offices beautiful and functional.
- Research organizing products and inventory supplies.
- There is an opportunity to participate in blogging and social media campaigns.
- Various light administrative tasks.
- Receive training within and outside the company to include attending workshops, conferences, and online training.
- Reliable transportation and a clean driving record.
- Strong organizational skills and comfort producing detailed work on a deadline.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a high level of customer service; clear and concise speaking and writing ability.
- Basic computer literacy in one or more programs within Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite. Ability to type 55-75 WPM a plus.
- The ability to work independently and with a team to reach time-sensitive deadlines each day.
How to Apply
Drop us a note as to why you are interested in the position along with your resume to email@example.com – We look forward to hearing from you!
Updated May 23, 2021.