Bella Organizing is in search of a friendly and high-energy individual to join our professional home organizing and move management company.
Job Title – Move Management Coordinator
Location: Greater San Francisco Bay Area – we have hundreds of clients annually in all nine San Francisco Bay Area counties to the Monterey Peninsula, with occasional overnight projects out of the area. This position requires regular travel; a reliable vehicle is required.
As a move management coordinator you will be working alongside one or more team members to pack, unpack, and implement a pre-determined organizational design plan with efficiency. The move management coordinator is a self-starter who is reliable, responsible and enjoys taking on new projects in a fast-paced environment with little to no direction. This job requires continuous light to medium physical work required for packing and unpacking home and office goods (little to no furniture moving), high regard for personal belongings, impeccable customer service, fluent communication, analytical skills, and follow-through.
The ideal candidate will be available for flexible part-time work between the hours of 9am-8pm 7 days a week. This is a 20-hour per week employee position with opportunity for additional hours and growth. The typical daily session is 5-8 hours. Must be able to lift and stage boxes throughout the day. Position involves setting up and maintaining a comfortable and efficient workspace, packing, unpacking, cleanup as you go, and handling packing materials and/or donations. Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs and work throughout the day wearing a face covering when required by Alameda County COVID-19 regulations and Bella Organizing protocol.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Assist in the implementation of professionally managed residential and commercial moves. Our client base is built on referrals and the work we do is high quality, so attention to detail and exceptional customer service skills are high priority.
- Participate in executing moving projects from start to finish including on-site assistance with sorting, packing, unpacking, cleanup, and the various detailed activities that make homes and offices beautiful and functional.
- There is an opportunity to participate in Bella Organizing blogging and social media campaigns.
- Handle packing supplies and donations.
- Receive training in relevant career areas within and outside the company to include attending workshops, conferences, and online classes.
- Be able to meet the physical expectations of the job, packing speed ability, including the ability to lift and carry up to 35 pounds continuously throughout the day (little to no furniture).
- Reliable vehicle with a clean driving record (projects are in different locations around the greater San Francisco Bay Area each day).
- The ability to pass a drug test.
- Strong packing and organizational skills
- Accurate spelling and legible handwriting
- Exceptional customer service skills; clear and concise speaking and communication
- The ability to work both independently and with team members in a fast-paced environment on a time-sensitive schedule while taking great care in handling the clients’ personal items.
Packing, moving, and/or shipping industry experience required. Looking for candidates who are ready and willing to be trained for growth and development in the various opportunities our company has to offer.
The ability to walk into a home, quickly assess the situation, create, and implement a plan for how to pack and/or unpack in a safe, efficient, and organized manner; ability to take control and gracefully interpret and handle ambiguous or conflicting priorities or information; ability to work in tandem with crew members; solve problems, manage time skillfully on a strict deadline.
If you are interested in applying to our Move Management Coordinator position, please email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline for round one interviews is June 22, 2020.