Please Note: For 2017 we are only accepting submissions directly relating to the how to downsize and minimalize theme. Thank you!
WANTED: Do you have a DIY project to show off? A health conscious, environmentally or socially responsible product, service, or idea to share with people? We’re looking for guest bloggers to feature! Content may include:
- Cleaning Tips
- DIY Projects
- Food & Recipes
- Gift Ideas
- Health & Beauty Secrets
- Holiday Traditions
- Organizing Tips
- Party and Event Planning
- Photography Tips
- Repurposing & Recycling
- Weekend getaway ideas (free or very low-cost)
Submit an article by clicking our Contact tab where you will find our email address. Please include “Guest Blogger Submission” in the subject line (email) or at the top of the message body (contact page). If including photos you will need to submit via email. The guidelines for submission are simple:
- A short author bio from you. It should include a link to your blog or website (if you have one), your credentials, a photo of yourself (if you want it included), and a very brief (a few sentences – a short paragraph) description describing what the article is about.
- All guest posts should be between 450 and 950 words written in English (please run spell check before submitting and proofread your work … if we have to coordinate edits, this will cause a delay in publishing your work).
- Links are acceptable but they must be relevant to the subject of your article.
- Submissions with your own high quality pictures such as “how to” photos or “finished product” photos are HIGHLY suggested and create more interest for readers.
We respectfully reserve the right to decline your submission for any reason, especially if it isn’t about subject matter listed above, links back to irrelevant content, or doesn’t meet the above listed requirements. * Please note that guest blogging is FREE NOT PAID writers.*
What you will get in return?
- We will create a buzz about you and your article in advance to posting it.
- All blog posts get sent directly to our Facebook and Twitter to create traffic.
- All of this traffic may be directed to your website or blog since we link anything posted about you or your article to you.
- We moderate all comments on our blog so that negative ones are not made public.
We ask that you use your own social media resources to promote the article as well.
Isabella Guajardo, founder and owner of Bella Organizing, is a San Francisco Bay Area professional organizer offering home organizing, interior redesign, and residential move management services throughout the Greater San Francisco Bay Area. Call (510) 229-7321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Gift certificates are available.
San Francisco Bay Area counties we serve:
Alameda | Contra Costa | San Francisco | Marin | Sonoma | Napa | Santa Clara | San Mateo | Santa Cruz | Monterey