Submissions due 1/19/14. Winner announced 1/22/14.
Do you have the messiest closet on the block? Do you dread opening the door for fear of an avalanche of stuff falling on you? Here is your chance to get a free closet makeover by professional organizer Isabella Guajardo of Bella Organizing. The prize, worth an estimated $995, includes full service closet organizing, sample product, complimentary coaching, and tips to maintain an organized closet.
Submission Rules & Guidelines:
- Submit 1-3 photos of your messy and disorganized closet in its entirety and up to 500 words describing why you need help (photos and description in one email, please).
- Include your name, address, telephone number, and how you heard about the contest.
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline to enter is 8pm on 1/19/14. Winner will be notified via email by 1/22/14.
You must be 18 or over to enter and win.
- The closet must be a maximum six-foot reach-in or walk-in.
- The closet can be any type (pantry, clothing, linen, general storage, etc.) but the items to be organized must be your own.
- Limit one entry per eligible person per household.
- Contest is open to those living in the California-based counties of Alameda, San Francisco, Contra Costa, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, San Benito, and Monterey.
- The winner agrees to “before” and “after” photos of the closet and the use of his or her first name and city in publicity materials & media.
- Closet organizing will take place on a mutually agreed upon day & time 1/23/14 – 2/24/14.
Isabella Guajardo, also known as Girl With A Truck™, is a professional home organizer and a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO). Living in Oakland and Monterey, she travels in her truck to work with clients throughout the SF Bay Area, East Bay, South Bay, Silicon Valley, Santa Cruz and Monterey Peninsula. She shares simple and creative ways to stay organized and stylish while reducing, recycling and re-purposing. Join Bella Organizing on Facebook.